- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
This daypack has character: corners and edges. With its padded but lightweight back section, the small backpack can be stowed in a suitcase to save space and can then be taken to town in style. But the super-light hipster is also suitable for everyday use: If the side metal hooks are opened, even folders can be stored quickly, otherwise the zipper offers quick access to the main compartment. The cell phone travels protected and easily accessible in the separate compartment.
Your optimal companion for
- Stretch side pockets
- Document compartment
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Side smartphone pocket
- Stable standing
- Contact back system
- Robust and water repellent material at the front
- 100% recycled PET material
- PFC free
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Vista Spot
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.