AViANT Carry On 28
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The functional Aviant Carry On offers high wearing comfort thanks to Contact back system. The organizational talent has a fold-out main pocket that provides quick access to the interior compartment. This has several compartments for secure storage of laptop, tablet, personal items and valuables, as well as a clothing compartment with mesh cover for separate storage. The backpack can easily be stowed as a carry-on bag thanks to stowable shoulder straps and padded handles.
Your optimal companion for
- NFC technology
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Carry On dimensions
- Contact back system
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Carry On 28
NFC stands for Near Field Communication. It is a secure standard of RFID technology, specialized for short distances. By scanning the chip you can immediately see if it is an original deuter product, you can view all product information and pictures and best of all: after the purchase you can register your product in your name. If you lose your luggage at an airport or during your trip, the finder can scan the chip to help you find your deuter backpack again! You can read more information here.
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.