AViANT Access Pro 55 SL
The functional, lockable Aviant Access Pro SL offers comfort tailored to the female anatomy thanks to the Contact back system, VariQuick back length adjustment, continuously adjustable chest strap and padded hip fins. A removable pocket for dirty laundry and the fold-out main compartment with reinforced outer walls make for easy handling and good organisation. The integrated daypack (volume = 10 liters) with padded back can be fixed to the shoulder straps if needed, keeping personal items safely stowed away.
Your optimal companion for
- Carrying system cover
- Load adjustment straps
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- VariQuick System
- NFC technology
- Includes a day pack
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Padded handles
- Shoe compartment
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Large opening into main compartment
- Compression straps
- Laptop compartment up to 13 inch
- Compression inside for clothing
- Reinforced outer walls
- Key clip on the daypack
- Zipped valuables pocket outside (Daypack)
- SL Women’s Fit
- Contact back system
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Access Pro 55 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
The ergonomic back pads in the Contact system mould themselves to the contours of the back and thus distribute the weight of the load evenly. On the one hand, this protects your back and adds comfort, and on the other hand, it allows for loads to be easily carried close to the body. Free spaces between the pads create pleasant air ventilation, as well as the breathable and robust 3D Airmesh cover.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.