The functional Aviant Carry On Pro SL offers thanks to Contact back system and infinitely adjustable chest strap a, precisely tailored to the female anatomy wearing comfort. The organizational talent has several compartments in the inner compartment and a removable pocket for the safe storage of laptop, tablet, personal items and valuables, as well as the separate storage of clothing. The backpack can easily be converted into a lockable carry-on bag by stowing the shoulder straps and removing the chest strap.
Your optimal companion for
- NFC technology
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Document compartment
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Removable sternum belt
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Shoe compartment
- Trolley tunnel
- SL Women’s Fit
- Key clip
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Carry On Pro 36 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.