- large capacity wash bag to keep toiletries well organised
- 1 x mesh and 1 x fabric flat-format zipped pocket
- U-shaped zip
- zipped pocket on the back
- stow-away hanger hook
- removable mirror
- large main compartment with mesh stash pockets
- removable mesh bag with hanger hook
- loop on back to hang removable mesh bag
- elasticated loops for toothbrushes and other small items
Your optimal companion for
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.