With its stylish retro look and top-loader access, the Scula holds bluesign® product status and is made using 100% recycled fabrics, with all components manufactured to the highest environmental standards. The lumbar pad ensures the load is spread evenly across the musculoskeletal system and allows the pelvis to move freely. Ergonomic shoulder straps, an adjustable sternum strap, detachable waist belt and stabilizer straps work together to keep the weight of kids’ books etc. close to their body and enhance the ergonomic carry comfort.
Your optimal companion for
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Removable waist belt
- Zippered lid compartment
- Two side outer pockets
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Main compartment with multi-purpose organizational pockets for school documents and tablet
- Zippered front compartment for lunch box
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- reinforced bottom plate with weatherproof TPU coating
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Key clip
- Contact back system
- bluesign® product
- 100% recycled PET material
- Green Button certified product
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Polyester (PES) is a synthetic synthetic fibre and is based on the raw material crude oil. Ripstop are fabrics that are woven using a specific technique and are particularly tear-resistant. A special texture allows the feel and sheen of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RIPSTOP, our products are particularly robust and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Scula
The trapezoidal LumbalPad distributes the weight even to the musculosceletal system and offers the very important freedom of movement at the same time.
The ergonomical formed back cushions fit well on the back, distribute the weight even and provide a good ventilation.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.