Aircontact 50 + 10 SL
Our Aircontact trekking backpack has earned the predicate "unbreakable". That's why we decided on a gentle evolution: It is extremely robust, but comes tidier, more modern and slimmer with the trekking. And has become even more comfortable: Thanks to the new flexibly suspended Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip fins, the backpack hugs the wearer comfortably - for noticeably more comfort. For women, the new system has been equipped with the proven features of the SL fit. In addition, there is the new model 70+10 SL.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- VariQuick System
- VariFlex System
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Height adjustable lid
- Bottom compartment
- Front zip access
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Removal backpack lid
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Outer pockets (2)
- SL Women’s Fit
- Active Comfort Fit
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Compact hip fins
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Compression straps
- Material loops on front & lid
- Two elastic side pockets
- Double bottom
- Head recess
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact 50 + 10 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
High loads can be carried best when the carrier and the backpack operate as a single entity. This is where our Aircontact principle comes into play: The carrying system lies directly on the body, thus the load is kept close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control and an effective load transfer. At the same time, the breathable Aircontact back pad ensures noticeable and pleasant ventilation thanks to a pump effect at every movement
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.