- handy wash bag for your toiletry essentials
- stow-away hanger hook
- one large zipped pocket
- 1 x mesh and 1 x fabric flat-format zipped pocket
- five stash pockets
- buckle closure
- removable mirror
- elasticated loops for toothbrush and other small items
Your optimal companion for
- PFAS free
This fabric has a very tight weave and despite the lower strength of 210D it is still very robust. It is tear and abrasion resistant, watertight to 1500 mm yet still lightweight.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This product is free from PFAS (per-and polyfluoroalkyl substances). PFAS have water, dirt and grease repellent properties but they are persistent chemicals and harmful to people, animals, and the environment.
Instead, deuter uses durable water-repellent finishes (DWR) that are environmentally sound and harmless to human and animal health, and free from these ‘forever chemicals’.