- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
Climate neutral, PFAS free and light weight are the hallmarks of the Guide backpack with no-fuss handling. Hard-wearing materials, high-quality workmanship, further improved ice axe and helmet attachment systems, and a stowable rope strap make this backpack a trusty companion for moving through challenging alpine terrain. The new lid design provides fast access to the main compartment. And there is a detachable mesh helmet holder integrated into the lid, which can also be repositioned onto the front of the pack.
Your optimal companion for
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- 2 pockets for softflasks
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Zipped front compartment
- Key clip
- Ice Axe Attachment
- SOS label
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Removable waist belt
- PFAS free
- Carbon neutral product
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Guide 24
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.
Carbon neutral product
By adopting more materials and technologies that have a smaller carbon footprint in our collections we are taking positive steps toward reducing our CO² emissions. But despite our greatest efforts, it’s impossible to make products climate neutral. And so, we’ve teamed up with Climate Partner to offset any unavoidable CO² emissions. From now on, the volume of emissions released by the production and transport of any ‘Carbon neutral’ deuter product purchased will be compensated for through voluntary offsetting and targeted investment in select social and climate protection projects.