- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
Pared down to the essentials, the new Flyt still has all the features you need for a big day on the trails: Clips to attach a half-shell helmet, side compression straps to attach a full-face helmet and two stowable gear straps for attaching protective gear to the outside of the pack. And of course, there’s the TÜV/GS-certified back protector that’s easy to remove and provides maximum safety for when things go wrong. The deuter Airstripes back system on the Flyt provides excellent ventilation across the back.
Your optimal companion for
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Two side outer pockets
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- Compression straps
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Free Crash Replacement
- Airstripes System
- Side smartphone pocket
- helmet clips
- Reflectors for better visibility
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Flyt 14
The lightweight and reduced to the essentials Airstripes system fulfills all the important functions for a day trip.
At the same time, it offers maximum protection. The extra light and removable back protector protects against injuries. The TÜV/GS certified protector backpack in combination with the Airstripes system provides pleasant ventilation on the back.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.