Exosphere 0° SL
Synthetic fibre sleeping bag
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our synthetic-fibre sleeping bag is the solution for trekkers who want both comfort and an optimum warmth-weight ratio. Chambers with elasticated seams keep the sleeping bag close to the skin, allowing for a lot of extra freedom of movement with a stretch of 25 % width wise. At the same time, it heats up quickly since the sleeper has to warm up very little air. The 360-degree filling guarantees freedom of movement when sleeping, eliminating the fear of freezing. The contour-feature hood reliably surrounds the head, the raised foot area adjusts perfectly to the shape of the feet. New materials ensure a pleasant and almost crackle-free sleeping environment.
Your optimal companion for
- Dryzone: water-repellent material on the head and foot areas
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Stretch Comfort System
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Foot warmer
- SL Sleeping Bag
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Suitability: Three Seasons
Top features of the Exosphere 0° SL
SL Sleeping Bag
The right size and shape ensure that no unnecessary air has to be warmed up. deuter’s REGular models are ideal for people up to about 185 cm height. The larger, similarly equipped L versions are for people up to about 200 cm tall.
The shorter SL Women’s Fit versions also feature fluffy fleece inserts around the kidney area and at the feet. They are ideal for women up to 175 cm tall.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.