AC Lite 24
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The new AC Lite is a lightweight, sporty daypack with a clean design, perfect for easy day hikes. The hiking backpack is now even lighter and provides maximum ventilation with the Aircomfort back system. Thus equipped, this compact companion is almost not felt on the tour. The luggage can be conveniently packed and unpacked via the lid compartment opening. Smartphone or snacks can be stowed within easy reach in the elastic and airy side pocket. The helmet can be fixed with an additional helmet holder to the loops on the outside of the backpack.
Your optimal companion for
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Walking pole holder
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Padded hip belt
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AC Lite 24
With the deuter Aircomfort Flexlite back system, your backpack and its contents can be carried light and airy. Thanks to the feather-light and maximally ventilated mesh back system.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.