First Aid Kit
Our first aid bag with great basic necessities – selected according to medical recommendations. It can also be used to administer first aid for larger wounds. Includes bandages, tweezers and instructions on how to care for injured patients.
- 1x compression bandage M, sterile
- 1x compression bandage L, sterile
- 1x triangular arm sling
- 1x gauze bandage
- 1x fleece wound pad, sterile
- 1x Leinaplast WSV set, 20-piece
- 1x Mediplast rigid plaster (tape), m. protection
- 1 pair of metal dress scissors, large
- 1x latex gloves
- 1x alarm whistle
- 1x survival blanket l/s
- 1x Feilchenfeld tweezers
Note: The above contents represent the basic equipment that you are recommended to add to depending on your travel destination.
|Dimensions:||11 / 18 / 5 (H / W / D)|
€29.95 incl. VAT
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.