Compact 8 JR
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
A mountain bike backpack for young up-and-coming talents: the Compact 8 Jr. Thanks to its ergonomic shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap and hip fins, it sits securely and comfortably on the back and stays firmly on the body even in fast curves. The bike backpack also impresses with its well thought-out features: a stowable protector holder at the bottom of the backpack, a practical helmet holder with fastening clips, a spacious main compartment for spare clothing and provisions, a quickly accessible tool compartment and two elastic side pockets.
Your optimal companion for
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Mesh hip fins
- Outer pockets (2)
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- helmet clips
- Compression straps
- PFC free
- Airstripes System
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.