The sporty daypack with the completely revised Airstripes back system convinces not only by excellent wearing comfort and maximum ventilation. Especially the minimalist style and the many functionalities make the new XV 2 an urban trendsetter. With front and main compartment, it offers enough space to accommodate everything you need for the day.
The XV was produced with bluesign® certified material.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Removable waist belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Removable sternum belt
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Document compartment
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Outer pockets (3)
- 100% recycled PET material
- PFC free
- Airstripes System
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- MeshTex shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (SUB 28, Cross City, Giga Office Pro)
- The bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
- Removeable waistbelt (Spider, SUB 28, Cross City, Graduate, Giga, Gigant, Giga Office, Giga Office Pro, Walker 20 & 24)
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.