Quickly en route in the mountains with the light-as-a-feather Speed Lite. Thanks to its athletic V-line and anatomically-shaped shoulder straps, the lightweight all-rounder offers enormous freedom of movement on day hikes and for many other sporting activities. A high level of comfort and technically ingenious functions without superfluous pounds of material is what the Speed Lite is all about.
Your optimal companion for
- Lite System
- Removable hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Rear light loop
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Two side outer pockets
- Valuables compartment
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
You want a close-fitting backpack that is easy to carry even with a lot of luggage? Then the contact back is just right for you. The easiest way to carry heavy loads comfortably is to have your backpack and carrier form a single unit. Our Contact carrying system keeps the weight close to the body's center of gravity. This guarantees full control and effective load transfer - even in demanding terrain.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.