- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The climate neutral, PFAS free Guide SL strikes the perfect balance between light weight, comfort and functionality. The comfortable, well ventilated back system; snug fit that keeps the load close to your center of gravity; ergonomic, detachable hip fins; hard-wearing materials; further improved attachment systems; and stowable rope strap all combine to generate fine-tuned load control and maximum freedom of movement on multi-day alpine projects. The J-shaped front zipper opening also provides quick access to the main compartment.
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- VariFlex System
- Padded hip belt
- Removable hip belt
- Hip fin with loops
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Zipped front compartment
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Height adjustable lid
- Removal backpack lid
- Lid compartment
- Key clip
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- snug hip fins
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compression straps
- PFAS free
- ClimatePartner certified product
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
ClimatePartner certified product
By adopting more materials and technologies that have a smaller carbon footprint in our collections we are taking positive steps toward reducing our CO² emissions. But despite our greatest efforts, it’s impossible to make products climate neutral. And so, we’ve teamed up with Climate Partner to offset any unavoidable CO² emissions. From now on, the volume of emissions released by the production and transport of any ClimatePartner certified deuter product purchased will be compensated for through voluntary offsetting and targeted investment in select social and climate protection projects. More information.