- for alpine or hiking boots up to size EU 47 (US 14,5 / UK 12,5)
- zip around closure opens out fully
- mesh opening for ventilation
- grab handle
Your optimal companion for
- 100% recycled PET material
- PFAS free
Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.