This pack is speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, ergonomic, perforated shoulder straps, a detachable waist belt, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. This helps save energy over longer distances too.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Two elastic side pockets
- Valuables compartment
- Key clip
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Sturdy zipper pulls
- SOS label
- Lite System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Speed Lite 13
A lightweight with carrying comfort due to:
- light, soft back padding and ventilated 3D mesh cover
- shaped V-cut
- contact back and supple hip fins ensures a secure fit and good load transfer
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.