It can be a jungle out there in the city streets – so keeping your balance is key. But it’s hard work too. So having a backpack that keeps the load close to your center of gravity and offers superior ventilation across the back is paramount. And the Rotsoord does just that, thanks to the effective combination of comfortable deuter Airstripes back system with reduced contact surface, Air Spacer mesh covering the back system, ergonomic, perforated shoulder straps and hip fins, and adjustable sternum strap. Inside, there’s ample space for work documents or your shopping and the volume can also be extended. With helmet attachment clips, a detachable rain cover and reflective detailing for added visibility.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Removable hip belt
- Mesh hip fins
- Lid compartment
- Key clip
- Zip-around expansion section on the front
- Side smartphone pocket
- Front pocket
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Document compartment
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- helmet clips
- Rain Cover
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Airstripes System
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Rotsoord 25+5
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.