- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
This waterproof pannier keeps contents like sports and leisure gear or travel luggage safe from road spray and rain. The roll-top closure with two-way zipper lets you extend the capacity by 5 liters. deuter ’s newly developed BagFix quick-release system leaves you free to pedal in peace, with the bike bearing the brunt of the load – and nothing on your back. A quick pull on the release handle and the bag is detached and ready to use as a shoulder bag. And with a detachable shoulder strap and an adjustable grab handle / closure strap that doubles as a gear strap to attach a sleeping mat or jacket, plus a built-in organizer unit, the sky’s the limit for what this bag can do.
Your optimal companion for
- BagFix quick-release system
- Adjustable grab handle /closure strap
- Detachable shoulder strap
- 10 L extendable capacity
- 2-way zipper on roll-top
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Built-in padded organizer unit
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Reinforced edges on base
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Weybridge 20+5
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.