deuter x Teufel UP Berlin Bundle
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Get now our bundle with the UP Berlin Daypack and the matching Teufel Supreme On headphones. The padded pouch for your headphones is included for free!
The limited version of the UP Stockholm - the new UP Berlin - was designed together with Teufel and therefore offers a modern and urban color scheme as well as a padded pouch for your headphones directly in the backpack lid. So your headphones remain quickly accessible on the one hand and at the same time are always safely stowed in the top of the backpack. The UP Berlin fulfills the functions of a city backpack and provides a great contribution to the environment with its resource-saving production. On the one hand, it is made of recycled materials - from about 35 PET bottles (0.5 liters). All materials are produced according to the bluesign® standard. On the other hand, the consumption of water and crude oil in the manufacturing process is significantly reduced.
The UP Berlin:
- Offers enough space for everything you need for a day at the office, university or leisure.
- Thanks to the neat division and the U-Zip opening, all things are within easy reach.
- In addition, the backpack, thanks to padded front and bottom, always stays in shape. Thus, it offers a good overview of all things.
- The headphone pouch can be hooked onto the backpack with an extra clip.
The free Pouch:
- High-quality pouch with zipper for the Teufel SUPREME ON.
- Reliable protection against scratches, bumps and dirt, pouch is splash-proof
- Made from recycled PET bottles
- Weight: 60 g, dimensions: 13 x 19 x 7 cm
The SUPREME ON on-ear headphones from Teufel:
- Ear-cushioned, wireless and nobly processed Bluetooth headphones with linear HD drivers and effective external sound attenuation.
- Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX™ and AAC for music streaming in CD-like quality from Spotify, Deezer, Youtube, Apple Music and Co., NFC for fast pairing
- Handsfree with two microphones and Qualcomm® cVc™ technology for wireless calling, Skyping, Facetime, voice control via Google/Siri in high sound quality
- ShareMe function: connect two headphones wirelessly to one smartphone, party function: connect one headphone to two devices
- Run times of up to 30 hours, 20 hours with aptX™ at medium volume, joystick for music control, on-ear detection: starts playing as soon as headphones are put on, pauses when taken off
- Linear HD drivers with neodymium magnets for precise highs and strong kick bass on any device, EQ and other settings via Teufel Headphones app
- Stable, foldable headband made of spring steel, large, soft ear pads, low contact pressure, suitable for long listening sessions and glasses wearers
Your optimal companion for
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Bottle Compartment inside
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Removable sternum belt
- Removable waist belt
- Two side outer pockets
- Contact back system
- PFC free
- bluesign® product
- 100% recycled PET material
- Green Button certified product
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 500D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the deuter x Teufel UP Berlin Bundle
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.