- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
- D-ring for attachment
- roll-top closure: to be rolled down at least 3 times before securing with buckle
- welded seams
- Caution: not suited to activities where the Drypack might become submerged in water
- fabric’s >10,000 mm hydrostatic head keeps out dust and heavy precipitation
- efficient packing thanks to rectangular bottom shape
Your optimal companion for
- PFC free
Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.