AViANT Access Movo 36
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Access Movo puts the fun into travel. This new roller bag has four wheels that swivel 360° and a lightweight aluminium extendable luggage handle for easy multi-directional movement. A wide aperture, suitcase-style front opening provides a practical means of packing, unpacking or locating items and keeps everything well organised. The laptop compartment at the front is easy to access on the move. Sized to comply with carry-on luggage criteria, the Access Movo 36 keeps the time you spend in airports down to a minimum and the hassle to a minimum too. No queuing at the luggage drop. No waiting at baggage claim. Travel simplicity at its best.
Your optimal companion for
- Trolley system
- Easily replaceable wheel
- Numerous handles
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- Large opening into main compartment
- Carry On dimensions
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- NFC technology
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Access Movo 36
NFC stands for Near Field Communication. It is a secure standard of RFID technology, specialized for short distances. By scanning the chip you can immediately see if it is an original deuter product, you can view all product information and pictures and best of all: after the purchase you can register your product in your name. If you lose your luggage at an airport or during your trip, the finder can scan the chip to help you find your deuter backpack again! You can read more information here.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.