The sustainably produced and bluesign® certified backpack in 90s design can be used to store a laptop as well as a drinks bottle safely in the integrated pocket. In addition, the removable side pockets of the Lake Placid serve as an additional organisational option in the interior. And removable straps on the outside of the backpack are ideal for attaching a yoga mat or photo tripod.
Your optimal companion for
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Bag for tablet
- Removable waist belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Lid compartment
- Two side outer pockets
- Additional cord closure on main compartment
- Robust outer material
- Removable fixation straps
- Contact back system
- PFAS free
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Lake Placid
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.