- zip around closure opens out fully
- top in see-through airy mesh for better oversight
- mesh clothing compartment
- separate zipped compartment on back for travel documents, maps, cables and small items
- reinforced partition
- two grab handles
Your optimal companion for
- 100% recycled industrial waste
40D PA Ripstop
Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
Different mesh structures that are used primarily in accessories.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
100% recycled industrial waste
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.