This waterproof pannier keeps contents like sports and leisure gear or travel luggage safe from road spray and rain. The roll-top closure with two-way zipper lets you extend the capacity by 5 liters. deuter ’s newly developed BagFix quick-release system leaves you free to pedal in peace, with the bike bearing the brunt of the load – and nothing on your back. A quick pull on the release handle and the bag is detached and ready to use as a shoulder bag. And with a detachable shoulder strap and an adjustable grab handle / closure strap that doubles as a gear strap to attach a sleeping mat or jacket, plus a built-in organizer unit, the sky’s the limit for what this bag can do.
Disclaimer: Sand, dust and incorrectly packed bags can make the paint in contact areas become dull or scratched over time. To avoid any chafing, you can protect the frame or rack with foam inserts or protective film before attaching bags or panniers.
Your optimal companion for
- BagFix quick-release system
- Adjustable grab handle /closure strap
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- 10 L extendable capacity
- 2-way zipper on roll-top
- Built-in padded organizer unit
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Reinforced edges on base
- Waterproof IPX4
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Weybridge 25+5
Hardwearing material, taped and welded seams, TPU-coated zippers, and a new lid design keep rain and spray out of this waterproof pack and off the pack’s contents when used as intended.