Mountainbiking | Racing bike | Bike tours
- the slim-line zipped frame bag keep energy bars, mobile phone, money and keys always within reach
- zipped main compartment
- zipped side pocket
- reflecting 3M prints
- three hook and loop fasteners: two for attaching the bag to the crossbar and one for attachment to the stem
Your optimal companion for
150D PA Ripstop
The fine polyamide fabric is a winner thanks to its light weight and silky texture. The diagonal webbing structure with “RipStop” function minimises abrasion. The PU coating ensures it is water repellent and lends stability to the seams.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.