- Outside dimensions: 31 x 24 x 13 (H x W x D) cm
Inside dimensions: 27 x 19 (narrow part at the bottom of the curve) ; 23 (normal part at the top) x 11.5 (H x W x D) cm
- ideally suited to 30 L+ backpacks with zip around front opening
- fully padded to safely transport camera equipment
- protects camera gear from knocks, scratches, and dust
- to fit a DSLR with mounted lens and up to three extra lenses or accessories
- padded dividers in the following sizes can be configured depending on equipment choice or size: 4 x small 1-bay dividers 2 x 2-bay dividers
- suited to all deuter backpacks from 30 L with a zip around front opening
- can be used on its own or inside a backpack
- when used inside a pack, the zip around opening makes access to cameras and lenses quick and easy
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.