The super-robust forest-school backpack recommended by and developed with the state association, Wald- und Naturkindergärten in Bayern e.V., is naturally extremely simple to use and carries all the necessities for survival: Drinking bottle, meal, saw, dungarees and all the found treasures.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact back system
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Removable sitting mat
- Two side outer pockets
- PFAS free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
You want a close-fitting backpack that is easy to carry even with a lot of luggage? Then the contact back is just right for you. The easiest way to carry heavy loads comfortably is to have your backpack and carrier form a single unit. Our Contact carrying system keeps the weight close to the body's center of gravity. This guarantees full control and effective load transfer - even in demanding terrain.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.