Astro 400 - L
With the Astro down sleeping bag, you’re guaranteed a warm night’s sleep. A trapezoidal baffle system keeps the down in place to prevent cold spots, ensuring you stay cozy and warm – even on cold nights. The Astro is also a bluesign® product, manufactured to strict environmental and social standards, with minimal impact on people or planet. And we only use down that carries the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
Your optimal companion for
- Insulating collar
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Dryzone: water-repellent material on the head and foot areas
- Large sleeping bags (for tall people)
- bluesign® product
- Certified Animal Welfare
- Green Button certified product
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Certified Animal Welfare
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour.