- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
- ultra-light fabric
- grab handle
- opens out fully thanks to the zip around closure
Your optimal companion for
- 100% recycled PET material
- PFAS free
The outer cover fabric, which is used in the Astro down series, among others, is a smooth, robust, light and quick-drying nylon microfibre fabric. Its dense weave makes it down-proof, windproof and water-repellent. The reinforcement yarns woven into the honeycomb structure increase the tear resistance and thus provide the very thin textile with stability.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.