- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
Whether it’s a moment in sporting history, beautiful landscapes, or wildlife up close and personal, with this professional camera backpack you’ll never miss a shot.
- top-loading lockable lid compartment with 4 liters capacity extension for change of clothes, jacket, snacks, first aid kit etc.
- zip-through lid compartment base for direct access to main compartment
- three zippered pockets on reverse side of back panel for smaller items like filters etc.
- large main compartment with Velcro dividers that can be moved to accommodate a range of sizes and types of camera gear: 5 x 1-bay dividers, 3 x small 1-bay dividers, 2 x 2-bay dividers, 2 x 3-bay dividers, 2 x 4-bay dividers
- to fit a pro mirrorless or pro DSLR with portrait grip and accessories
- designed to fit telephoto up to 500 mm with lens hood, 600-800 mm telephoto with simple lens hood, and when using extended capacity, a camera with mounted telephoto
- four modular gear straps and one side strap with aluminum hook buckle to attach further gear like a sit mat, jacket, or big tripod
- precise tripod positioning means backpack remains upright when placed on the ground
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Padded hip belt
- Removable hip belt
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Stable standing
- Two side outer pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Valuables compartment
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Zipped access at the back
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Jaypack 34+
ALPINE BACK SYSTEM
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.