First Aid Kit
- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
Our first aid bag with top basic equipment - selected according to medical recommendations. It is used for the first aid treatment of major injuries. Includes dressing material, tweezers and instructions for first aid treatment of casualties.
1x dressing pack M, sterile
1x Dressing pack G, sterile
1x fleece triangular bandage
1x gauze elastic
1x Fleece wound compress, sterile
1x Leinaplast WSV set, 20 pieces
1x Mediplast-starr (tape) w. protection
1x Metal dress scissors /large
1x Latex gloves
1x Signal whistle
1x Rescue blanket g/s
1x tweezers "file field
Please note: The above equipment is basic and can be supplemented according to your travel destination.
- SOS label
- practical first-aid bag complete with medically recommended basic content
- grab handle
- quick access to entire content thanks to all-round zip opening
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.