The Astro Pro is our expedition-grade down sleeping bag for alpine adventures with a tent or for sleeping under the stars. The lining stretches up to 25% widthwise, hugging the shape of your body. It gives this bag a spacious feel while trapping warmth inside the bag. A three-dimensional, ergonomic footbox provides superior insulation in the sensitive area around the feet, with plenty of room to move around. All of the Astro Pro bags are bluesign® products and made using only RDS-certified down.
Your optimal companion for
- Storage bag
- Dryzone: water-repellent material on the head and foot areas
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Stretch Comfort System
- Insulating collar
- Inner pocket for valuables
- 2-way zipper
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- ThermoHood contoured hood
- Trapezoidal chamber design prevents the formation of cold spots
- bluesign® product
- Certified Animal Welfare
- PFC free
- Green Button certified product
With a square meter weight of With 38g/sqm this 20D Polyamide offering very good weight to performance ratio.
With a square meter weight of With 38g/sqm this 20D Polyamide offering very good weight to performance ratio. This item is specifically treated with a PFC free DWR allowing quicker dry time.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Suitability: All season
Top features of the Astro Pro 600
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Certified Animal Welfare
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.