Bike Bag I
- This robust zipped bag keeps your tube, money, tools and keys handy at all times
- reflective 3M prints
- Blinking light holder
- Velcro fastenings to fix the bag to the seat stays
- Bike Bag II with an extension option
- hard-wearing, washable outer material on the underside
|Dimensions:||11 / 10 / 15 (H / W / D)|
2 years warranty
Highlights of Bike Bag I
when every gram counts…
Practical reflector elements guarantee safety as they reflect any oncoming light
0 / 0
150D PA Ripstop
The fine polyamide fabric is a winner thanks to its light weight and silky texture. The diagonal webbing structure with “RipStop” function minimises abrasion. The PU coating ensures it is water repellent and lends stability to the seams.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.