Orbit -5° L
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The easy-care and robust all-rounder of sleeping bags with a synthetic filling means no-one is left out in the cold! Well thought out details, such as anti-catch protection for the zip, an inner bag for valuables and a contour-feature hood make the Orbit your ideal companion. With the Orbit -5°, you can face the cold with ease.
Your optimal companion for
- Ergo Hood
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Large sleeping bags (for tall people)
- Insulating collar
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Lightweight, side-copying compression stuff sack
- Bodywarmer Microfleece
- - Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- 2-way zipper
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- - Mummy shape
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Orbit -5° L
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.