- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The new AC Lite is the ideal companion for day hikes. Our popular hiking pack is now even lighter and features our Aircomfort back system for maximum ventilation. A large zipper opening down the full length of the front provides an excellent overview of contents. A cell phone, snacks etc. are easy to access in the stretch mesh side pockets. And a helmet holder can be attached using dedicated docking loops on the front.
Your optimal companion for
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Pole holder
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Padded hip belt
- PFAS free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AC Lite 30
With the deuter Aircomfort Flexlite back system, your backpack and its contents can be carried light and airy. Thanks to the feather-light and maximally ventilated mesh back system.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.