- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Ultra-lightweight and super comfortable: wide, ergonomic vest-style shoulder straps with elasticated compression system, two adjustable sternum straps and soft material against the back create a garment-like fit. A stretch mesh inner pocket and side compression straps help eliminate load wobble no matter how challenging the terrain. A holster pocket on the front of one shoulder strap makes it quick and easy to access collapsible trekking poles. And there is space for soft flasks and a GPS in the shoulder strap pockets. The body fabric is made from 100% recycled materials and is bluesign® certified.
Your optimal companion for
- Removable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Two elastic side pockets
- quick access thanks to innovative stowage option
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Signal whistle
- close fit due to shoulder straps with elastic compression drawstring
- ergonomically shaped vest shoulder straps
- Moisture barrier in the back
- 2 pockets for softflasks
- Zippered pocket on shoulder strap for smartphone, GPS, etc.
- SOS label
- Lite System
- PFC free
- Recycled fabric
All fabrics are 100% recycled and manufactured according to the bluesign® standard.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Ascender 13
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
This model was made from recycled materials.