Gravity Motion SL
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Indoor or outdoor… with this climbing bag athletes always look cool on the go. The perfect symbiosis of duffel bag and backpack combines the benefits of both worlds: clever functions for climbing and relaxed style. Now this climbing backpack is also available in the SL version that has been expressly designed to suit the female anatomy with a shorter back and narrower shoulder straps. Available in two colours.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact back system
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- SL Women’s Fit
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- Body-hugging soft stripe pads follow movements and keep the load close to the body's center of gravity - essential for balance and stability. The channel between the pads provides extra comfort by creating a "chimney" effect ventilation.
- The VariQuick system allows an easy, quick adjustment to the individual child’s back length and enables the pack to grow with them year after year.
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain.
- Supple padded hip fins with pull forward adjustment distribute the load evenly and efficiently
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.