- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The new Attack is a TÜV/GS-certified protector backpack that ups the safety for ambitious mountain bikers, even on the gnarliest of trails. A removable SAS-TEC back protector with multiple impact protection (depending on the severity of the impact) prevents injuries. High-set hip fins create a snug, secure fit – no matter how rough the ride. And when riding uphill, a full-face helmet and protective gear is quickly strapped to the outside of the pack.
Your optimal companion for
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Side smartphone pocket
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Carrying Guard: to carry the bike firmly on the backpack in carrying passages
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- SOS label
- Two side outer pockets
- Stowable helmet holder
- Pull-forward adjustment with automatic side compression
- Stowable fullface helmet holder
- TÜV/GS certified protector backpacks
- PFC free
- Sistema de protección SAS Multishock
A high-quality and extremely robust TPU material that is highly tear resistant through fabric reinforcement and waterproof due to the closed surface. The closed surface reduces abrasion and, thus, the wear and tear of the material considerably. We use the material in different qualities – 620, 420 and 210 denier. Depending on the mechanical stress, the material can vary in the strength of the coating, the surface structure and single or double-sided coating. It is used, in particular, for our backpacks in areas of higher mechanical stress or increased moisture. The material is PVC-free and, therefore, lighter than comparable fabrics. It remains elastic even in extreme conditions.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Attack 20
Multishock SAS-Protector System
The materials in the carrying system are precisely matched to the SAS-TEC protector. In combination, they offer the highest possible level of protection - which corresponds to the standard for motorcyclists. The protector is made of a special foam that returns to its original shape after deformation.
TÜV/GS certified protector backpacks
To actually be allowed to call itself a protector, a protective device must pass stringent tests. The Attack was tested and certified by TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH (0123) in accordance with the 89/686EWG guideline for personal protective equipment. The residual force value determined for shock-absorbing properties complies with the European standard EN 1621-1* for back protectors.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.