Down sleeping bag
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our Astro Pro professional down sleeping bag is perfect for mountaineers, both in the tent and under the stars. The inner lining, which can stretch 25% in width, fits perfectly around the sleeper. It offers plenty of space and at the same time keeps the sleeping bag warm. The sensitive foot area is optimally insulated by the three-dimensional foot box and the ergonomic cut guarantees pleasant foot freedom. All models in the Astro Pro series are a bluesign® product and are also made of certified down (RDS).
Your optimal companion for
- Thermo Stretch Comfort seams inside
- ErgoFootPro: extra space in 3D ergonomic footbox
- ThermoHood contoured hood
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Dryzone: water-repellent material on the head and foot areas
- Insulating collar
- Trapezoidal chamber design prevents the formation of cold spots
- - Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- Storage bag
- 2-way zipper
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- Lightweight, side-copying compression stuff sack
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
- Certified Animal Welfare
- PFAS free
With a square meter weight of With 38g/sqm this 20D Polyamide offering very good weight to performance ratio.
With a square meter weight of With 38g/sqm this 20D Polyamide offering very good weight to performance ratio. This item is specifically treated with a PFC free DWR allowing quicker dry time.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Suitability: Three Seasons
Top features of the Astro Pro 400
Thermo Stretch Comfort seams inside
faster to warm up and comfortable to sleep in thanks to the liner that stretches up to 25 % across the width
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.
Certified Animal Welfare
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.