Gravity Expedition 45+
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
All the experience of our expedition professionals formed the basis for the development of this backpack – precisely tailored to their needs. In collaboration with Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner, Dominik Müller and Kazuya Hiraide, we created a minimalist, high-functioning companion for extreme undertakings – that only weighs 870 grams!
Your optimal companion for
- Lite System
- Delrin® U-frames
- Height adjustable lid
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Removal backpack lid
- coupleable compression straps
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Lid compartment
- Mesh hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.