First Aid Kit Active
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
In our handy first aid bag with belt loop, the basic medical equipment is quickly reached thanks to the all-round zip and fold-out inner section! The small bag has been well stocked according to medical recommendations.
1x bandage pack M, sterile
1x dressing pack G, sterile
1x triangular cloth fleece
1x gauze elastic
1x Fleece wound compress, sterile
1x Leinaplast WSV set, 20 pieces
1x Mediplast-starr (tape) w. protection
1x Small scissors
1x Latex gloves
1x signal whistle
Attention: The above mentioned equipment is a basic equipment, which you can supplement depending on your travel destination in consultation with your family doctor (medication).
- practical first-aid bag complete with medically recommended basic content
- SOS label
- grab handle
- includes bandages, tweezers and instructions for administering first aid to injured persons
- quick access to entire content thanks to all-round zip opening
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.