Guide Lite 28+ SL
Clearly: less is more! The new Guide Lite with its simple features and clear design is lightweight and easy to use. And if you want to save a few extra grams of weight on your day trip, simply leave the removable waist strap and the lid at home. Because with the small wings on the shoulder strap attachments, the rucksack sits tight and close to the body with every climbing movement. Full concentration ahead!
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Removable hip belt
- Hip fin with loops
- Load adjustment straps
- Helmet Mount
- Height adjustable lid
- Removal backpack lid
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Ski carry system
- Compression straps
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Guide Lite 28+ SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
Reduced to the essential – you can still carry light to medium loads comfortably with the back system of our lightweight backpacks. The flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame provides stability and comfortable load distribution at minimum weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.