Just 710 g. Ultra-lightweight with deuter Lite comfort for speed ski touring: good ventilation, ergonomic hip fins and shoulder straps with a detachable sternum strap and foam back pad (removable) combine to create a snug fit with zero load wobble. An adjustable quick-fix diagonal ski attachment system with a sliding loop that fits round the ski ends and a bungee cord that wraps round the tips and secures to a hook on the shoulder strap gives the Updays quick and easy handling. An easy-access bottom compartment also makes it quick to get at skins, ski crampons or climbing crampons, without having to take the pack off. A climate neutral product.
Your optimal companion for
- Shoulder straps ventilated
- ergonomic, breathable, padded hip fins
- Removable sternum belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- integrated and removable helmet net
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- Zipped front compartment
- quick-fix ski attachment (detachable)
- Key clip
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- SOS label
- PFAS free
- ClimatePartner certified product
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Updays 26
The perfect balance between lightness, carrying comfort and stability is provided by the new, extremely lightweight, minimalist and compact Aircontact Lite back system. With this, low to medium loads can be comfortably carried.
ClimatePartner certified product
By adopting more materials and technologies that have a smaller carbon footprint in our collections we are taking positive steps toward reducing our CO² emissions. But despite our greatest efforts, it’s impossible to make products climate neutral. And so, we’ve teamed up with Climate Partner to offset any unavoidable CO² emissions. From now on, the volume of emissions released by the production and transport of any ClimatePartner certified deuter product purchased will be compensated for through voluntary offsetting and targeted investment in select social and climate protection projects. More information.