- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our Astro Pro professional down sleeping bag is perfect for alpinists, both in the tent and under the stars. The inner shell, which can be stretched by 25% in width, fits perfectly around the sleeper. It offers plenty of space and at the same time keeps the warmth in the sleeping bag. The sensitive area of the feet is optimally insulated by the three-dimensional foot box and the ergonomic cut ensures pleasant foot freedom. All models of the Astro Pro series are a bluesign® product and are also made of certified down (RDS).
Your optimal companion for
- 2-way zipper
- Storage bag
- Dryzone: water-repellent material on the head and foot areas
- ErgoFootPro: extra space in 3D ergonomic footbox
- - Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- Thermo Stretch Comfort seams inside
- ThermoHood contoured hood
- Trapezoidal chamber design prevents the formation of cold spots
- Insulating collar
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Lightweight, side-copying compression stuff sack
- Large sleeping bags (for tall people)
- Green Button certified product
- bluesign® product
- PFAS free
- Certified Animal Welfare
With a square meter weight of With 38g/sqm this 20D Polyamide offering very good weight to performance ratio.
With a square meter weight of With 38g/sqm this 20D Polyamide offering very good weight to performance ratio. This item is specifically treated with a PFC free DWR allowing quicker dry time.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Suitability: All season
Top features of the Astro Pro 800 EL
Large sleeping bags (for tall people)
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.
Certified Animal Welfare
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels