Gravity Pitch 12
- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
The small, super-lightweight backpack Gravity Pitch is ideal for multi-pitch tours: in and on him everything finds place. And thanks to highly functional shoulder straps, it offers full freedom of movement without slipping and thus throwing you off balance. The main material is also sustainably bluesign® certified. The PFC-free lightweight for alpine climbers can also be easily stowed in the large backpack and offers many options for stowing climbing equipment and rope thanks to gear loops on the top, front and shoulder straps.
Your optimal companion for
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Side smartphone pocket
- Key clip
- Material straps at the front
- Vertical front zip
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- SOS label
- Lite System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Gravity Pitch 12
Reduced to the essential – you can still carry light to medium loads comfortably with the back system of our lightweight backpacks. The flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame provides stability and comfortable load distribution at minimum weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.