- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our flat money belt is extremely supple. Travel documents, checks and IDs can be safely stowed away, regardless of light or dark colour.
Your optimal companion for
- Two zipped pockets for ID & travel documents
- Adjustable waist belt
- PFC free
This very fine polyamide fabric distinguishes itself through its extremely light weight. We use this material in different strengths, i.e. 70D and 50D. The PU coating and the tight weave type give it its water repellent, smooth surface. Similar to our other lightweight textiles, it has reinforcements to ensure high tear resistance.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.