- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
A lightweight frame pack for starting out in bikepacking, made from durable, recycled, bluesign® approved material with reflective details and gear loops, and zippered access to the main compartment, plus a small side pocket. The four double hook & loop mounting straps can be used on a variety of frame sizes and tube diameters.
Disclaimer: Sand, dust and incorrectly packed bags can make the paint in contact areas become dull or scratched over time. To avoid any chafing, you can protect the frame or rack with foam inserts or protective film before attaching bags or panniers.
Your optimal companion for
- Reflective details
- four double Velcro straps for mounting
- velcro fasteners adjust to frame size and tube diameter
- zippered main compartment
- zippered side pocket
- Gear loops
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled PET material
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Mondego FB 4
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.